29/05/2014

Michael Jackson-The Lady In My Life (versão completa)


A versão completa da canção The Lady In My Life, foi apresentada num CD chamado "The Songs Of Rod Temperton” (As cancões de Rod Temperton), lançado em 2002 apenas para uso promocional.


The Lady In My Life (versão completa)

There'll be no darkness tonight
Lady our love will shine
Just put your trust in my heart
And meet me in paradise
Girl you're every wonder in this world to me
A treasure time won't steal away

So let me keep you warm
Through the shadows of the night
Let me touch you with my love
I can make you feel so right
Just come into my arms
While the world goes spinnin' by
And in the glow of candlelight
I will show you you're the lady in my life

Don't need no fortune or fame
I just want you close to me
No time for castles in space
Or livin' in make believe
I'd trade it all for just a rainy day
As long as I know you'll be there

Girl So listen to my heart
Lay your body next to mine
Let me fill you with my dreams
I can make you feel so right
And baby through the years
Gonna love you more each day
So I promise you tonight
That you'll always be the lady in my life

Lay back in my tenderness
Let's make this a night we won't forget
Girl, I need your sweet caress
Reach out to a fantasy
Two hearts in the beat of ecstasy
Come to me girl

And I will keep you warm
Through the shadows of the night
Let me touch you with my love
I can make you feel so right
And baby through the years
Even when we're old and gray
I will love you more each day
'Cause you will always be the lady in my life

Stay With Me
I Want You To Stay With Me
I Need You By My Side
Don't You Go Nowhere
Let Me Keep You Warm
You're My Lady
Fill You With The Sweetest Love
I Wanna Touch You Baby
Te-ra-ra-ta-ra  te-ra -te
You're My Lady And I Love You Girl
Whoo

Don`t you go nowhere
I love you, I love you, I need you, I want you, baby
Stay with me
Don`t you go nowhere
And I love you baby
Whoo
Whooooo baby

Don`t you go nowhere
You`re my lady
All through the night

I wanna keep you warm
In my life, now
Let me heal you, baby
All over, all over, all over
Lay back with me
Let me touch you, girl
Lay back with me
All over, all over ,all over all over, all over, all over, all over, baby
Whoo
You`re my lady
You`re my lady, baby
Whoo



CD
Artistas -  Vários artistas
Titulo -  The Songs Of Rod Temperton
Ano -  2002



DISCO 1:
1. Michael Jackson - Thriller
2. Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
3. George Benson - Give Me The Night
4. Patti Austin & James Ingram - Baby, Come To Me
5. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
6. Heatwave - The Groove Line
7. Quincy Jones feat. Al B Sure!, James Ingram, El Debarge & Barry White - The Secret Garden (Intro)
8. Quincy Jones feat. Al B Sure!, James Ingram, El Debarge & Barry White - The Secret Garden
9. Heatwave - Ain't No Half Steppin'
10. Siedah Garrett - Nobody Does Me
11. Mica Paris - You Put A Move On My Heart
12. Quincy Jones - Razzamatazz
13. George Benson - Turn Out The Lamplight
14. The Manhattan Transfer - Spice Of Life
15. Donna Summer - Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger)

DISCO 2:
1. Heatwave - Boogie Nights
2. James Ingram & Michael McDonald - Yah Mo Be There
3. Heatwave - Always And Forever
4. George Benson - Love X Love
5. Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine
6. Michael Jackson - The Lady In My Life (Full Version)
7. Bob James - Sign Of The Times
8. Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
9. Brothers Johnson - Treasure
10. Anita Baker - Mystery
11. Margaret Avery - Miss Celie's Blues
12. Quincy Jones & Barry White - Slow Jams
13. Klymaxx - Man Size Love
14. George Benson - Off Broadway
15. Quincy Jones - Oprah's Theme


2 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...